ThreadUP is an online retailer that buys & sells used clothing, basically an online thrift store. But unlike local shops, ThreadUP doesn’t accept every item sent their way, they have very high standards- only accepting the best! Check out their acceptance guidelines & Quality Standards.
What else is so great about ThreadUP?
- Prices start as low as $2.50!
- Name brand clothes for Women, Kids, & Juniors
- You may also sell clothes to them (if you meet their HIGH standards)
- They send YOU a PREPAID bag to send items in! No extra shipping charge!
- Free Shipping over $50
- Shipping starts as low as $2.99
- For ALL sizes
- A lot of clothes are new with tags.
- Your $10 promo credit counts AFTER shipping! (woohoo TOTALLY FREE clothes!)
On a personal note:
I personally purchased from ThreadUP & got a super cute graphic tee from Wet Seal, a sweater, a halter top, and a cute apron skirt! All for under $22 post shipping! (Picture to come later)
- There is no set size chart, they go by what’s on the tag.
- No real “flat rate” shipping charges
- “used” clothes
- When selling, you only get a fraction of the sale price.
- After order placement, actual time to you may take up to 2 weeks.